Stainless Steel 2205 is a superior duplex stainless steel which features elevated levels of chemical components enabling superior strength and corrosion resistance in harsh marine environments. The Rio range has been designed with superior strength and a classic round profile.
BASE PLATE ADVANTAGES:
- Duplex stainless steel 2205
- Contemporary tapered top to comply with ‘no toe hold’ requirements
- Base plate has 4 x countersunk holes to enable flush fixing. Countersunk timber screw available (hed head drive)
- Round shape with minimal visible fixings
- Recessed friction plate for neat finish & ease of installation
- Structure of spigot maximises strength
- Tapered packer included (1mm to 1.5mm) to enable tilt adjustment of glass
Did You Know:
Stainless Steel 2205 has a far superior corrosion resistance properties and strength than SS316 grade. This extra strength and corrosion resistance comes from the elevated levels of chromium, molybdenum and nitrogen. It gets its name ‘duplex stainless steel’ as its micro structure is essentially half ferrite and half austenite.