Polystainless Composite Uncoated Spigot – Square Core Drill Type Spigot – No Earthing Required
The polystainless spigot is made from extremely durable non-conductive composite material (patented product). Being non-conductive means there is no requirement for earthing under AS3000:2007 (equipotential bonding) As an alternative to pre-coated Polystainless spigots, the ESSENTIALS range features an uncoated Polystainless spigot onto which a slimline cover is placed allowing for 3 different colour finishes (black, white or silver). The ESSENTIALS range is a more cost effective solution than the premium pre-coated Polystainless range.
- No electrician required for earthing. Save time & money!
- NATA tested in accordance with Australian Standards (AS1926.1 Safety Barriers for Pools)
- Made from ultra-robust, reinforced composite material (patented product)
- Suits 12mm thick glass panels
- Designed for core drill installations
- Recessed friction plate for ease of install
- Select desired colour of slimline cover and sleeve onto spigot (cover sold separately)