Madrid (Pool) EXTENDED SS2205 Square Single Friction Core Drill Type Spigot & Dress Ring
The Extended Pool Madrid spigot is ideal where extra depth is required for core drilling. For example, core drilling through pavers to concrete below.
Stainless Steel 2205 is a superior duplex stainless steel. It features elevated levels of chemical components enabling superior strength and corrosion/pitting resistance. SS2205 is commonly used in harsh marine environments.
- Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel – Available in Satin & Polish Finish & Matt Black
- Pool Compliant
- 45mm Front Profile
- Earthing Terminal Included
- Recessed friction plate provides a neat finish and easy installation
- 285mm long plus M10 height adjustment bolt
- Ideal where deeper core drilling is required
- Tapered packer included (1mm to 1.5mm) to enable tilt adjustment of glass
- Square shape with minimal visible fixing