Rail for Sheet
Posts & rails are made from BlueScope G550 steel featuring a zinc-coated substrate. Both yield and tensile strength of steel have a guaranteed minimum of 550 MPa.
Tensile strength refers to the maximum amount of stress that the steel can be pulled or stretched without breaking. Yield strength is the amount of stress applied before it will deform permanently. Mild steel has an approximate MPa of 250. COLORBOND® steel post & rail MPa is minimum 550 MPa reflecting its high structural strength & performance.
- Available in 2 different lengths – 2365mm & 3125mm
- Available in 6 different colours
- Use as top and bottom rails. Fits into “C” channel post
- Suits both GO-Line & GO-Zag infill profiles
- Steel rolled with precision creating a continuous cavity that ensures pressure is applied both sides of infill panel once installed to reduce rattle