Anodised Alum. Square Double Friction Spigot Base Plate – Brushed Satin
Anodising aluminium results in a very hard surface that is long lasting and easy to maintain. Issues such as “tea staining” are not applicable with an anodised finish.
- Alloy 6063-T6 aluminium superior anodised finish.
- Tapered top to comply with ‘no toe hold’ requirements.
- Base plate has 4 x countersunk holes to enable flush fixing. Countersunk timber screws available (hex head drive) for affixing to timber
- Patented double friction technology allows for easy tilt adjustment and alignment of frameless glass panels
- Base plate is affixed to spigot with sturdy countersunk M18 stainless steel bolt
- Tea staining issues are not applicable with an anodised finish
Did You Know:
Anodising in an electrolytic passivisation process used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the aluminium surface. The anodised aluminium layer is ‘grown’ by passing a direct current through an electrolytic solution, with the aluminium object serving as the anode (the positive electrode)