Anodised Aluminium Square Double Friction Core Drill Spigot & Dress Ring – Brushed Satin
Double Friction Instructional Video
Anodising aluminium results in a very hard surface that is long lasting and easy to maintain. Issues such as “tea staining” are not applicable with an anodised finish.
- Alloy 6063-T6 aluminium superior anodised finish.
- Solid extruded aluminium with machining
- Tapered top to comply with ‘no toe hold’ requirements.
- Patented double friction technology allows for easy tilt adjustment and alignment of frameless glass panels
- M16 bolt at bottom enables; up to 60mm of vertical height adjustment; a contact point for earthing and extra anchoring in footings (especially when working with sand).
- Tea staining issues are not applicable with an anodised finish
Did You Know:
Anodising in an electrolytic passivisation process used to increase the thickness of the natural oxide layer on the aluminium surface. The anodised aluminium layer is ‘grown’ by passing a direct current through an electrolytic solution, with the aluminium object serving as the anode (the positive electrode)